· Placement of high-tech people on all levels: Systems analysts, software analysts, software and hardware engineers, team leaders, project managers, development managers, systems engineers, product managers, VP, customer services and directors. Sorting for the positions listed above is done via in-depth personal and professional interviews.
· Locating, recruiting and placing senior and intermediate-level managerial candidates in the fields of finance, marketing and sales, operations and management, biotechnology, human resources, operations, service and others.
· Consulting on designated recruitment projects for companies lacking a recruitment manager either temporarily or permanently. In coordination with the client, professional meetings are held to ascertain the client’s needs and classify the positions available and define candidate profiles, locate candidates, sort and recruit relevant candidates, where a Liba representative serves as the sole recruiter for the client for the predetermined period.
· Development of human resources in the organization, providing support for the processes of building human resources, instilling recruitment procedures, reviewing job profiles, recording classification of job profiles. In companies that already have a human resources and recruitment infrastructure, Liba can be used to provide guidance, consulting and streamlining of recruitment processes and human resources management, all on a project basis and in accordance with the terms agreed upon by the parties.
· Training and consulting for high-tech job search and career development procedures. As part of this service, we provide our candidates with tools and guidance ahead of the next job and consulting and assistance in choosing the optimal job. The service is intended for both recent university graduates/veterans of military technological units interested in entering the high-tech industry and experienced high-tech people looking for the next job.